Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Summer breeze, makes me feel high

Some dates you go on you wonder where it will lead, others you know you are flogging a dead horse.  Then there are some that you know exactly where they are heading.  Straight to the bedroom.


The instructions were clear: wear something red, a mac and no underwear.  No knickers to be exact.  So I obliged on all accounts – I’m good like that.


My initial thought was could I actually walk out of my house without any knickers on?  Only I would know…so what would be the problem?  I’ve never done this before – I’m not that kinda girl ;)


As I was getting ready, I was already beginning to feel the pangs of excitement.   Freshly showered, moisturiser slathered all over my body, a spritz of perfume – I’m good to go.  Nope wait…I suppose I should wear something on my top half at least.  There…done.  Wow.  And there it is, it’s just there for the taking.  Nothing restricting me.  Access all areas. 

 
Out in public, my anxiety begins.  People are staring at me – they know, they can see through me.  I’ve got that look on my face.   Why are there suddenly so many men on the tube tonight?  And why do they all happen to be staring in my direction?! The cold air rises up and in between my legs.  It feels fresh, like a gentle blowing breeze.  I’m walking sex but I don’t want anyone else knowing that. I’m sitting down carefully, very slowly crossing my legs.   The mac covers my dress so it looks like I’m wearing nothing.  I feel like I’m wearing nothing.  I am wearing nothing down below!  I’m walking differently too.  I’m walking tall, it’s a false sense of confidence.  Yet I feel amazing. 




The anticipation mixed with excitement about what will happen tonight is thrilling me to the core.   I think I may lose it from the first point of contact.  I can hear his voice telling me what to do.   I can imagine where his hands are going.  I can picture him putting me into position.   It’s a wet evening (naturally) and we meet both dripping with further wetness between our mouths.  He doesn’t know yet.  I want to tell him but I also want him to find out.


It isn’t long before I tell him I have a surprise for him.  It was all worth it for the look on his face…and what suitably followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment